Have you ever lived next to noisy neighbors and did it cause you great anxiety?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

OHhh yyes, caused so much stress, had to sleep with earplugs..

Management never cared......Ever!!

1 year ago

Zjsnsnnznsnssnnndndndnsnsnznsns

1 year ago

Yes. I forced them out. I also drove them crazy in the process. I'd pick the locks on their houses and go inside and rearrange stuff. Throw important documents in the trash. Hide the remote in the cushion of their couch.

Man straight up psychological warfare on them hos. Loved every bit of it.

Source(s): nothing
  • 1 year ago

No I haven't.

• lila
    1 year ago

I've had noisy neighbors, yes. But has that caused me "great anxiety?" Give me a break. If a noisy neighbor gave me anxiety, then I'd have far worse problems to deal with than these neighbors, starting with my mental health, or lack thereof.

• 1 year ago

You mean like the guy who is currently splitting rocks outside my window?

Yup.

1 year ago

yes, my neighbors seems to take in homeless people and then throw pot parties at night, ive had to put my fan on higher just not to hear her, so annoying, she has her boyfriend living with her while not on the lease, smoking inside her apt when shes not supposed, not sure why management wont do nothing

• 1 year ago

😄

No.

The Mexican ones played the best mellow mariachi music. Acoustic guitar players.

The black ones are as loud and soulful as we are.

The white ones complained about our noise and smoking from time to time.

The Asian ones are like whites and blacks combined, except hotter tempered.

The only anxiety I got? Was from having neighbors period. 🥴 If anything, they attacked us more than we did them. But this is just IN CALIFORNIA. In Utah, the neighbors were chill.

If you have anxiety issues from your neighbors? Distract yourself or move out. There's no reason you should be sticking your nose in their business unless you're looking to start trouble. 🥴

1 year ago

Yes, I live next to one now, dose it cause me great anxiety? No, I just call the police on them.

• 1 year ago

yes. that is my current situation