Computer Quit In The Middle Of Cloning Now Can't Boot And Monitor Does Not Work!?

Cloning to new SSD and monitor went out so now windows 7 won't boot and monitor won't come on. I tried media recovery but hard with no monitor. On board graphic, i did all troubleshooting mem, cables, power, cleared cmos. How do i fix boot ini on main drive if monitor won't come on, im sure it is... show more Cloning to new SSD and monitor went out so now windows 7 won't boot and monitor won't come on. I tried media recovery but hard with no monitor. On board graphic, i did all troubleshooting mem, cables, power, cleared cmos. How do i fix boot ini on main drive if monitor won't come on, im sure it is because it won't boot monitor don't work.
Update: I tried using Windows 10 installation to i could repair the boot record but no go, well i think no go monitor don't come on. Can i take my main drive out hook to another computer and fix the boot record on it through other computer. If it is just the booting problem making the monitor not work, wouldn't a... show more I tried using Windows 10 installation to i could repair the boot record but no go, well i think no go monitor don't come on. Can i take my main drive out hook to another computer and fix the boot record on it through other computer. If it is just the booting problem making the monitor not work, wouldn't a windows installation disk make the monitor come on. I can't get into bios or anything with no monitor. Any help would be great. It i a desk top intel board. Thanks