promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do some falsely teach Levitical sacrifices stopped forever , when God commanded Levitical sacrificies till the end of time?

These verses indicate God instituted Levitical Sacrifices through Moses forever- that is atleast until end of time - that is till the begining of eternity of New Jerusalem, New Heaven and New Hearth - Leviticus 7:34 16:29,34, Exodus 30:8,27:21,28:43, Numbers 15:15, Acts 21:17-26,2 Thessalonians 2:4 , Daniel 9:27, Ezekiel 43:18-27,45:13-25, Zechariah 14:21, Jeremiah 33:17-26.

Lack of understanding of scriptures and corruption of Church with idolatry of intercession/veneration of saints and the lies used to defend that idolatry and sexual immorality (promotion of homosexoality and unbiblical female Bishops/Pastors) and other unbiblical lies are the root cause of hatred against Israel.

We must come back to God in repentence so that we be counted worthy to escape these perilious end times through the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of God's Church.

Pre trib rapture, was taught by Apostles, early Christians, early reformers and all those who hold on to God's eternal word - Holy Bible.

So many false teachers arising to teach against the Biblical pre trib rapture is a sign that we are in last days before coming of Lord Jesus Christ.

We see in Matthew 24:11-14 that And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the-

Update:

-end come.- In these Bible verses we are instructed to endure all these false teachings and lack of God's love that shall come in end times , so that we will be saved in the pre-tribulation rapture.

Pre trib rapture is clearly taught by Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 24:32-51 & 25:1-30. 2 Thessalonians 2:7 clearly says the Holy Spirit and all those who have the Holy Spirit - which is the God's Church, will be taken and then only man of sin(Antichrist/Beast) will be revealed and the great wrath -

Update 2:

- and delusion period of 7 years will occur (the great tribulation period ).

Revelation 3:10 says - Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Notice the word similarity of Revelation 3:10 and Matthew 24:13 regarding the word - Patience/Endurance. That is those who endure all these false teaching and lack of love and hold on to truth of God' Eternal Holy Word -

Update 3:

- Holy Bible will be saved by Pre Trib Rapture, and the event that comes after that is great delusion(testing) of 3.5 years and then God's wrath period for next 3.5 years, which will occur when Antichrist breaks the covenant with Israel and stop the daily sacrifices at Jerusalem Temple and enter the Temple and claim that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 9:27).

At the end of that 7 years (3.5 years of delusion and 3.5 years of wrath) of great tribulation-Lord Jesus Christ will come -

Update 4:

- with 10,000 of his saints defeat and destroy Antichrist/Beast and his forces, cast the Beast and False prophet into eternal hell fire , chain Satan in Abyss for 1000 years and will set up his millenial kingdom and rule all earth with peace and prosperity for 1000 years.

After that Satan will be let loose for a short while and deceive many and bring them to war again against God's People -2nd Gog Magog War ( 1st Gog magog War mentioned in Ezekiel 38,39 chapters will occur just before the -

Update 5:

- Pre trib rapture.). After that final judgement and then Eternity of New Heavens , New Earth and New Jerusalem shall begin anew forever. ( Revelation 19:11-22:21, Zechariah 14:1-21,Ezekiel 40:1-48:35, Isaiah 11:1-10, Jude 1:14-16, Matthew 24:30,31, Psalms 38:3,4).

May God bless all to see the reality and truth and have eternal life in Lord Jesus Christ.

Update 6:

Anonymous and Jennifer - Nothing has been nullified except the false belief that one can be saved by observing levtical laws. You cannot be saved by your merit because all mankind are sinfull before God due to Adamic sin at Eden Garden. But neither the Temple Sacrifices nor the Annual Biblical -

Festivals of Israel has not been abolished as you foolishly claim because of your false unbiblical teachings. -

Update 7:

- Jerusalem temple sacrifices and feasts of Israel will begin again , because God who created and sustains you said so - Thessalonians 2:4 , Daniel 9:27, Ezekiel 43:18-27,45:13-25, Zechariah 14:1-21, Jeremiah 33:17-26. May God bless you to see the reality and truth and trust in Lord Jesus Christ the Word of God that was made flesh.

Update 8:

1000's of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled till date according to secular historic data, Jesus himself fulfilled more than 300 messianic prophecies, thus proving he is the Christ /Messiah,1000's of miracle healings happen throughout the world , few of which gets reported in christian media-

Update 9:

- ,is all open for verification and certified credible by many.

Here are some of those 1000s of Bible prophecies that were fulfilled -

http://yah12.blogspot.com/

Update 10:

@Climate Realist and others - Resuming of Levitical Temple Sacrifice does not mean it has undone the eternal sacrifice of Lord Jesus Christ,

Infact eternal sacrifice of Lord Jesus Christ is the only real sacrifice for the remmission of sins of all mankind so that all who will trust in this eternal sacrifice of Lord Jesus Christ of dying on the cross at Calvary, Jerusalem some 2000 years ago for the remission ofnsins of all mankind shedding his pure,sinless, precious blood,so that all who trust-

Update 11:

- in this eternal sacrifice of Lord Jesus Christ shall have eternal life.

What i said is God will allow levitical temple sacrifices and annual Biblical festivals of Israel to continue because they all point to this eternal sacrifice of Lord Jesus Christ.These temple sacrifices will be in tribute to the eternal sacrifice of Lord Jesus Christ. May God bless you to see that reality and truth.

Jerusalem temple sacrifices will begin again , because God who created and sustains you said so - Read -

Update 12:

- Read - Thessalonians 2:4 , Daniel 9:27, Ezekiel 43:18-27,45:13-25, Zechariah 14:21, Jeremiah 33:17-26.

In Zechariah 14: during millenial reign of Lord Jesus Christ it is said that if nations donot come to Jerusalem to worship God during Festival of Tabernacle each year they will not receive rain. Zechariah 14:16-19.

So understand the God who claim to worship, and read the scriptures - Holy Bible so that you will be set free from unbiblical lies and trust in Lord Jesus Christ with good -

Update 13:

- consience so that you may have eternal life.

Update 14:

Jerusalem Temple will soon be rebuilt. These temple sacrifices will be in tribute to the eternal sacrifice of Lord Jesus Christ atleast in the eyes of God intially, then all world will have to acknowledge this reality and truth of Bible - God's eternal word for salvation of all who will trust in Lord Jesus Christ.

May God bless you to see that reality and truth.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Unless there is a Temple sacrifices cannot be made.

• ...Show all comments
    • - Read - Thessalonians 2:4 , Daniel 9:27, Ezekiel 43:18-27,45:13-25, Zechariah 14:21, Jeremiah 33:17-26.
      You have not cared to read the Bible verses that i gave. You are just whining your vain imaginations that false teachers gave to you. May God bless you to see the truth and reality of God's Word.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

They find it convenient to do so. Aaronic authority is necessary and shall continue in the Earth until maybe the Millennium.

• 8 months ago

The Levitical priesthood ended with Jesus, Hebrews 7:12, making the Levitical priesthood obsolete, nullified, "taken out of the way", Hebrews 8:13. The temple sacrifices ended with the destruction of the temple, if not before that event.

• No, kiddy. It will begin again , because God who created and sustains you said so - Read - Thessalonians 2:4 , Daniel 9:27, Ezekiel 43:18-27,45:13-25, Zechariah 14:21, Jeremiah 33:17-26.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

By reciting the rosary each day with care, a person can better know the true meanings of Bible verses.

• ...Show all comments
    • - hatred against Israel.

We must come back to God in repentence so that we be counted worthy to escape these perilious end times through the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of God's Church.

May God bless you to see the reality and truth and trust in Lord Jesus Christ and have eternal life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

YOU are the one teaching falsely by not interpreting those scriptures you cited in terms of the broader context in which they were written, as explained below.

Ex 19:3 Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob and what you are to tell the people of Israel: 4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself. 5 Now IF you obey me fully and keep my covenant, THEN out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, 6 you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.” 7 So Moses went back and summoned the elders of the people and set before them all the words the Lord had commanded him to speak. 8 The people all responded together, “We will do everything the Lord has said.” So, Moses brought their answer back to the Lord. (emp added)

Notice the IF/THEN conditional phrase. Those were the conditions of the covenant that God offered the ancient Israelites AND THEM ONLY (ca. 1500 BC). He never made such an offer with the Egyptians, Assyrians, Phoenicians or any other Gentiles. And the Israelites didn't have to accept the offer either. There was no arm twisting. They could have said, "You know, being God's own possession is nice, but all that obeying and stuff ... hmmm ... Moses, tell God, 'no dice'".

Part of that covenant was that the Israelites had to worship only God (Ex 20:3). No Gentile nation was ever expected to do that and they didn’t. In fact, we learn later on that God overlooked all that idolatry of the Gentiles (Ac 17:30). We see an example of this with Naaman the Assyrian. He knew from his healing that the God of the Israelites was the one and only true God; however, since he lived in a Gentile country, he asked Elisha the prophet if it would still be okay for him to participate in worshiping his false idol. Elisha told him it was okay (2Kg 5:19). The reason is because as a Gentile, he had never made a covenant with God. When the Israelites began worshiping other gods, things were different. They were breaking the deal they had made with God.

Eventually (about 900 years later) the Israelites quit obeying God almost entirely to the point that God told them that they had broken the covenant they made with him, and the deal was off.

Jer 31:31 “Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord.

Notice the phrase “with their fathers”. (Again, the covenant was only made with them.) God never made any sort of declaration with the Gentiles about breaking a covenant, although they worshiped idols, worked on Saturdays, ate pork, etc. Why? Because he had never made a covenant with them; it’s that simple. Someone find the place where God offered any Gentile nation a similar covenant where if they obeyed him, they would be a special possession to him? And think about it; if the covenant was also made with all the Gentile nations, how would the Israelites have been "special" to God in any way.

As mentioned, eventually the old covenant was superseded for all (Jew and Gentile alike) with the new covenant (Heb 7:22; 8:7,13) that was enacted after Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross (Mt 26:28). Some sins from the old covenant were repeated in the new such as murder, adultery and homosexuality. Some were not repeated like the prohibitions against pork, tattoos and blended fibers, and therefore are not sinful. Even worship of God was different (Jn 4:20-24).

Not only is the old covenant no longer in effect, but those who use the old covenant (including its old laws) to justify themselves (i.e. make themselves righteous in God’s sight) have fallen from grace (Gal 5:4). There is no mixing the old with the new (Mt 9:16-17). Since the Old Testament is scripture, it has value (2Tim 3:16), but not as a source of commandments.

Now here is where the proof is in the pudding with those who falsely teach that the OT is still a source of commands. One of those commands was to kill Sabbath breakers (Ex 31:15). Who does that? Now you can see why those who teach that OT commands are to be observed are often accused of cherry picking—and rightfully so.

Had the Israelites obeyed God and kept their end of the bargain until today, maybe you'd have a point, but they didn't. Those passages you cited assumed that they would.

BTW, even if you were right, you've got an insurmountable conundrum to deal with. Only the Levites were allowed to make the sacrifices for the people that you think are still in effect. But all those genealogical records were destroyed long ago when the temple was destroyed. No one can prove that they are a descendant of Levi (or even Judah for that matter), thus there's no way of abiding by those old laws anyway. And even if somehow they could, where's the tabernacle or temple for them to do them? And if you are a Gentile, they were never made for you anyway.

• ...Show all comments
    • - intially, then all world will have to acknowledge this reality and truth of Bible - God's eternal word for salvation of all who will trust in Lord Jesus Christ. May God bless you to see that reality and truth.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

>>God commanded Levitical sacrificies till the end of time?<<

He did not.

Christ was his final and perfect sacrifice for all time. Nothing else would ever do. He is the ONLY spotless and perfect "Lamb of God."

Jhn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

READ THE BIBLE!

10 The old system under the law of Moses was only a shadow, a dim preview of the good things to come, not the good things themselves. The sacrifices under that system were repeated again and again, year after year, but they were never able to provide perfect cleansing for those who came to worship. 2 If they could have provided perfect cleansing, the sacrifices would have stopped, for the worshipers would have been purified once for all time, and their feelings of guilt would have disappeared.

3 But instead, those sacrifices actually reminded them of their sins year after year. 4 For it is not possible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. 5 That is why, when Christ[a] came into the world, he said to God,

“You did not want animal sacrifices or sin offerings.

But you have given me a body to offer.

6 You were not pleased with burnt offerings

or other offerings for sin.

7 Then I said, ‘Look, I have come to do your will, O God—

as is written about me in the Scriptures.’”[b]

8 First, Christ said, “You did not want animal sacrifices or sin offerings or burnt offerings or other offerings for sin, nor were you pleased with them” (though they are required by the law of Moses). 9 Then he said, “Look, I have come to do your will.” He cancels the first covenant in order to put the second into effect. 10 For God’s will was for us to be made holy by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ, once for all time.

11 Under the old covenant, the priest stands and ministers before the altar day after day, offering the same sacrifices again and again, which can never take away sins. 12 But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand. 13 There he waits until his enemies are humbled and made a footstool under his feet. 14 For by that one offering he forever made perfect those who are being made holy.

Heb 10

=============

>>>Holy Bible will be saved by Pre Trib Rapture, and the event that comes after that is great delusion(testing) of 3.5 years and then God's wrath period for next 3.5 years, which will occur when Antichrist breaks the covenant with Israel and stop the daily sacrifices at Jerusalem Temple and enter the Temple and claim that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 9:27). <<<

Poppycock. All Bible prophecy was fulfilled many centuries ago.

=================

>>>I agree about the sacrificial system, but why does that nullify the rest? The feasts, kashrut, etc.?

Jennifer · 6 mins ago<<<

Good question - and God answers it

He never desired animal sacrifices. He just accepted them until he could make some strong points. He is like an earthly father teaching his children important life lessons - but in baby steps.

Read these

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

God just wanst us to love and serve him and each other. All creatures belong to him so how do WE sacrifice them TO HIM? The Bible teaches from the beginning that HE sacrifices HIS animals TO US!

Gen 9:2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

Gen 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

A great summary:

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Isa 1

==================

Jesus speaking

Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Mat 12:7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

EVERYTHING IN SCRIPTURE FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE POINTS TO JESUS CHRIST WHO IS GOD ALMIGHTY

• ...Show all comments
    • - Read - Thessalonians 2:4 , Daniel 9:27, Ezekiel 43:18-27,45:13-25, Zechariah 14:1-21, Jeremiah 33:17-26.

May God bless you to see the reality and truth and trust in Lord Jesus Christ the Word of God that was made flesh.

• 8 months ago

Because the Bible says that they are stopped forever. Sacrifices are bi longer necessary since the death of Christ.

"It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins." (Hebrews 10:4)

There will be no pre-tribulation rapture. The Bible does not teach that. It teaches that the beast will kill Christians. And the sacrifice of Jesus won't be undone for the millennium.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.