NYC Mayor A Scum Bag?

Is it true that NYC Mayor plans to raise taxes in NY STATE to help illegal aliens? Is that what the scum bag plans to do?

Best Answer

NY voted him in so they get the garbage they deserve. Many businesses have left NY this past year, and many storefronts have been empty a long time there.

• David
    6 days ago

Even New York isn't nearly as bad as California...but they're trying!

Yah even Trump left NY

I despise his politics and think he's ruined so much however, I did meet the man at a large convention briefly and he was really great, plus he gave a wonderful presentation (it was a real estate conference at the Javits center) so I would say probably be cool to have a beer with. RE: scumbag though, I can't say- depends if its the politics or the person you judge. Then again, I shook his hand and talked to him for 75 seconds, so what do I really know, yknow? hope this helps a bit

Dozens of people run for mayor in each election. Check the election rules for filing dates and start collecting signatures to get that.

At the next vote take him out

What are you basing his being a scum bag on?

• Blue Ridge3 months agoReport

Raising our taxes to help illegal aliens. Are you that stupid????

• Desire

Wait til you see what he is going to do to our taxes if he wins the presidency.

NYC mayor can't raise taxes in the entire state you moron.