Could I ever afford this?

I'm 2 years away from graduating high school in Scotland. I really REALLY want to go to university in america. I come from a very low-income family. A majority of my expenses will have to scholarships/grants, for international students and working during study. I am currently doing quite well in school, for... show more I'm 2 years away from graduating high school in Scotland. I really REALLY want to go to university in america. I come from a very low-income family. A majority of my expenses will have to scholarships/grants, for international students and working during study. I am currently doing quite well in school, for reference in my exams I sat this year I got 4 A's and a C with legit no revision. I am sitting my SAT's next March and I am studying my *** off for them. This is something I really want and I'm determined to work extremely hard for. Also, I know this isn't going to be easy at all, but I guess what I'm asking is is this worth trying for? Has anyone got ant tips or helpful advice? Thanks
6 answers 6