I need help finding a monologue for a college audition, “Let the Right One in” !!?

Hi, I’m starting college this upcoming year and surprisingly in my high school, my director never truly made us audition. We would just do cold reads because she knew already who she would want to cast in each of her shows. I got accepted into a really amazing theatre program and I really want to impress my new... show more Hi,
I’m starting college this upcoming year and surprisingly in my high school, my director never truly made us audition. We would just do cold reads because she knew already who she would want to cast in each of her shows.
I got accepted into a really amazing theatre program and I really want to impress my new director, and he is putting on the production of “Let The Right One In” by Jack Thorne. I am an 18 year old girl, I am pale, have blue eyes, and I have black hair. I would really like to try out for the role of “Eli”, because I think she is a really interesting character and I feel I could portray that role well. However, I have no idea where to even start on finding a monologue that would fit perfectly for that role. does anyone have any suggestions?