Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Why do women date men they aren’t sexually/physically attracted to?

I don’t see the point in going out with a guy who you like as a person and you have good chemistry but aren’t attracted to, but a lot of women do and even marry these men. Why not date a guy you like a lot personality wise AND you’re very sexually attracted to. It doesn’t have to be just one or the other. As a man, I only date women I’m sexually attracted to and like their personality and we have good chemistry. I don’t just settle for one aspect that there’s a connection with, but it seems like many women do. I’m pretty sure most women would rather date a guy who looked like Chris hemsworth and had great chemistry with and a good personality than a regular joe with a great personality. But they don’t

• lila
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

LMAO, okay.... and what exactly makes you think that you know for a fact that these women, whoever these women are, don't actually find their partners attractive? Have you actually gone up to these women and surveyed them?? Just because you don't find someone attractive, doesn't mean their partner doesn't. Are you seriously that dimwitted?

• Fred
    1 year ago

My Ex Wife told me she dated men just because she liked the cars they drove. I didn't believe it... Until her daughter dated anyone with a car!

1 year ago

So you slut shame women and at the same time want them to date only full package. But to find out the full package and what that means one needs exoerince and knowledge gained by that experience. Since dating is like lottery so very few get lucky on the first try. But the problem occurs when you weren’t lucky and can’t mentally break through slut-shaming, so you settle for whatever is not to bad. If you don’t then virgin and old maid shaming takes place, so again women are pressured into average.

• 1 year ago

Personality can make someone more attractive even yet sexually attractive , look up dan bacon YouTube he tells ya you can attract woman in other ways rather than just being tall and having six pack abs lol etc

• 1 year ago

Money. It happens all the time

• 1 year ago

For me, I have never dated a guy I wasn’t physically attracted to. Have I ****** guys I wasn’t attracted to by accident? Well 7 margaritas later thaaats a different story.

1 year ago

women don't find any man attractive. but they've been brainwashed their entire lives by society, family and church to believe they should find men attractive. so they date men simply to conform to what's expected of them.

1 year ago

You sound rather young and inexperienced when it comes to dating. Attractiveness is something personal and each person has their own opinion on what makes someone attractive. I agree with Hank, that it is odd you are trying to understand and judge men on if they are attractive or not. Since you are so young maybe you just haven't discovered you are attracted to boys than girls. As you grow up and mature you will discover more about yourself and why you find certain men attractive.

1 year ago

An average Joe's wife would screw Chris Hemsoworth if they had the opportunity to, just out of pure lust. But when they need attention and all these things, regular compliments etc, and Chris Hemsworth is soo busy being the high-value male that he is then they need to go back to their average Joe husband. I hope that scenario helped in some way. That's my understanding of the game, and I'm pretty experienced.

• ?
    1 year ago

As a straight male why are you trying to understand attraction to men.