What are the best and most affordable places to shop in Montreal, Canada?
- Jay PLv 712 months ago
That depends on what you're shopping for...
- Bubba GubbinsLv 71 year ago
- 1 year ago
- Of course Ste-Catherine street and the Festival at the east of the street, unfortunately don't go by car because construction is disgusting.
- Winners and Marshalls of this world all over Montréal.
- "Dix 30" is a very interesting Shopping center on the South shore of Montreal
- "Casino de Montréal" and eat on the 5th Floor.
- Karen LLv 71 year ago
Most affordable? Dollarama. Best? What's your idea of best? Cheap? Luxury goods? Locally made?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 year ago
Definitely Rue Ste Catherine. Edit: Haven't been there recently, doubt if it's cheap.