How often a week do you watch you tube?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Every day I prefer to watch YouTube...

• Dan11 months agoReport

Me to. You can learn many many things and subscribe to whom you want if anybody or watch music videos, post videos etc. Its a great thing! Only thing I don't like is not being able to include a picture in the comments or reply's.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

I am everyday YouTube visitor

• 11 months ago

Hi.

It all depends omn who's internet access I'm using. If I have My own at the time I can ususally be found on Youtube at least once a day for an hour or so.

If I'm using somebody else's WiFi or account then I'm on maybe once every 10 days.

I really don't use it much on My phone.

G'Luck!!!

• 11 months ago

All the time. Literally. I am narcoleptic, so I’m constantly in and out of sleep. YouTube works well for me because I can’t usually make it through a TV show or movie. A 10-12 minute video is possible for me to watch sometimes, but I still have to replay a video several times, then mentally piece it all together quite often.

I checked my browser history, and in the last 3 days, I have watched 57, 63 and 82 videos. I do not have the stamina to figure out a weekly average.

There are times that I am in and out of consciousness so quickly, that I can’t move to search for a video or even select a recommendation, so auto play will just play what is next on the list. It will stop after a few videos and wait for confirmation I am still watching. I am awake enough to listen to the video, and hit the button to allow it continue when I hear it stop playing. I actually retain a surprising amount of what I heard during these periods. I’m being force fed (only sometimes useful) information 24/7.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Everyday, mostly for educational reasons, I've become uninterested in television trying to program me, hence tv program

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Every single day of the year

• Ducky
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I watch it most evenings

• audrey
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I don't watch it........

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I haven't counted how many hours a week I spend watching YouTube channel. It depends... Some days I don't even open it, I guess.

• marty
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

None, never, zilch, nada, absolute zero.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.