promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Should the United States demand that Great Britain return the body of Benedict Arnold back to the U.S?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

First, it's spelled Benedict Cumberbach and Tom Arnold. They're two different people. And second the flat earth was a scam created by the band Earth and Dylan Carlson as a scam to profit off of misinformation as to the shape of the planet earth using Curt Cobain. Just read...

There is a girl

High and murdered by your son

There is a man

Man from

In the sky it's and

In the sky comes

On the earth

How could I tell

How could I tell

There is a girl

High and murdered by your son

The sky it's and

In the sky comes

On the earth

How could I tell

How could I tell

...see...see, the lyrics clearly state it. Now, how does that relate to Tom Arnold? Tom Arnold was married to Roseann Barr at one point (January 20, 1990 - December 9, 1994). Remember Barr-Arnold being used as a surname? Same time the Earth lyrics were written. Earth, Tom Arnold's failed marriage...the shape of the planet earth...the band Earth...Dylan Carlson...Kurt Cobain. Now it's all coming together. What does that have to do with Benedict Cumber batch? Not much. Now B.o.B. being a flat-earther is related because he is also a musician. Kurt Cobain killed himself, but Dylan Carlson is still very much alive. Now remember Rosanne's explosive tweet?

muslim brotherhood and planet of the apes had a baby=vj

...remember that? It got her fired from the Rosanne reboot series. Well, what she did was an angry rant and nonsense. Nonsense is exactly what the flat-earthers believe in. Hey, now it's all making sense. Or not...nonsense, lol But if you put all of it together you can see that the music of the band Earth is where it all originates from. And what is IT? IT is information technology. The technology (NASA) giving us the information (the true shape of the earth). Now, cameras don't normally work so well in space. Remember all those terrible moon photos from the 1960s? They were real. We DID go to the moon even though Tom Hanks Apollo 13 movie was way too long. So cameras have to compensate for lack of gravity to take pictures so they curve light and wallah! the earth looks round...when some people debate this and believe it should be flat. But if it is flat...curving light can not give it depth. But if you curve the sides of a cube then you end up with a sphere. So, the earth should be a cube. Ever crush a box with your foot? Yeah, same concept.

Just listen to the music of the band Earth and you'll know.

Now, in the year 2003...on March first...there was

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

LOL. You can demand all you wish, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That seems really important today

• Notatroll8 months agoReport

Tell Trump is't all a liberal plot and he'll get right on Tweeting about it, lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Peter
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

That wouldn't be easy, no one knows where his body is.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

You can. I don't need his bones.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.