How do you buy Amtrak tickets the with user friendly logic?

I'm good with a computer, but When it comes to buying something online, whether if it's mobile or PC. My mind takes a long nap and doesn't want to work when I want it to if you know what I mean. Simply, I want to buy myself a ticket to go somewhere but seems like I keep getting stuck somewhere and Idk... show more I'm good with a computer, but When it comes to buying something online, whether if it's mobile or PC. My mind takes a long nap and doesn't want to work when I want it to if you know what I mean.

Simply, I want to buy myself a ticket to go somewhere but seems like I keep getting stuck somewhere and Idk what I am doing wrong.

Anyone who has bought an amtrak ticket or has more experience of buying tickets online generally some tips and knowledge explained in a more user friendly way is much appreciated.
1 answer 1