Do you agree that this statement explains a lot about the world?

"The Germans will never forgive the Jews for Auschwitz." – Zvi Rex, Israeli psychiatrist

It really makes sense. The Germans are still pìssed that they have this reputation. And don't say they aren't...I live here.
Update: BS people, I live here and hear many Germans complain constantly about Jews and how they had to suffer through school and how horrible it was to be taught about Auschwitz. I hear how the Jews control the world and a litany of anti semitic things constantly. I hear the Holocaust is a hoax regularly and that Jews... show more BS people, I live here and hear many Germans complain constantly about Jews and how they had to suffer through school and how horrible it was to be taught about Auschwitz. I hear how the Jews control the world and a litany of anti semitic things constantly.

I hear the Holocaust is a hoax regularly and that Jews are worse than Nazis. They control the banks and the politics of the world...

I do not feel safe even letting people know I'm Jewish here.