Are there any other national dollar store chains that you would consider better than Dollar Tree?

I’m at talking about these little corner dollar stores, or the ones where everything is different prices.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Oiy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Only 100 Yen shops would be able to satisfied me.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Five Below Stores .

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

We have a Dollar Tree in our town, and it's the best dollar store of ALL that I've gone to.

Years ago, when my parents lived in Florida they took me there for the first time - it's a great store and I'm very glad they've expanded to other area's.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The concept is actually old, with 5 and dime and Woolworth's. Trump's tariffs recently affected the stores and they mostly expanded to over $1 even if originally were $1 an item. 99 Cent Only is the best chain, though competition has them mostly similar now.

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

interesting answer; inflation has gradually affected what can be offered for the low fixed price,& some good products cost more to make than others, so its useful that such good products (made in various places) may continue to be offered for a little more, because they can still be excellent values

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

why do you care , get a life

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope.................................... they don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.