Are there any other national dollar store chains that you would consider better than Dollar Tree?

I’m at talking about these little corner dollar stores, or the ones where everything is different prices.

• Oiy

Only 100 Yen shops would be able to satisfied me.

• Murzy

Five Below Stores .

• Kaz

We have a Dollar Tree in our town, and it's the best dollar store of ALL that I've gone to.

Years ago, when my parents lived in Florida they took me there for the first time - it's a great store and I'm very glad they've expanded to other area's.

• A.J.

The concept is actually old, with 5 and dime and Woolworth's. Trump's tariffs recently affected the stores and they mostly expanded to over $1 even if originally were $1 an item. 99 Cent Only is the best chain, though competition has them mostly similar now.

• Lv 4

interesting answer; inflation has gradually affected what can be offered for the low fixed price,& some good products cost more to make than others, so its useful that such good products (made in various places) may continue to be offered for a little more, because they can still be excellent values

• paul

why do you care , get a life

Nope.................................... they don't.