Lee
Lv 6
Lee asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Poll: Do you appreciate users who constantly bother to give Best Answers?

It's nice!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely!!!!!!! I strongly believe that if someone took the time to answer your question....then the least you can do is award the Best answer....to show you at least read all the answers.

and let me just say here Lee, I appreciate all the BA's you've thrown my way over the years!

• 4 months ago

I do receive some good answers from users who don't themselves give BA's damn it, its really annoying. I try to avoid giving BA's to users who don't give them. ;-(

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes, ABSOLUTELY.

• polly
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Even though technically the 10 points are worthless & our points & accounts can be ripped from us by way of suspension for next to no reason at any given moment,I think that it's an important gesture to award Best answers,as It's a way to show your appreciation to the people that made an effort to participate in your question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Nope....................................

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes....it's annoying when you bother to give a good answer...especially a mathematical problem and the asker can't be bothered to give you BA even though you are the only one, perhaps.

• RR
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I always give Best Answers. It's rude to say nothing if someone has bothered to answer.

• Matt85
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

It's only fair! They took time to answer so we try to give something back.

• Yes
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes

*hint hint*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.