Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

Why is my husband upset that I signed up on match.com?

We are separating but still living together. He took his ring off first, as a matter of fact we were in counseling and he would come back act nice for a few and go back to his usual self days later. And he cheated on me and still denies it to this day. which is why I got fed up. After counseling he said I’m accusing him of cheating so it’s over between us. I didn’t budge, he antagonizes me with our kid. Does a hot and cold, went to Facebook changed his relationship status to none. Pretty much has been acting like he is single. Couple days ago I tried a match.com account for 3 days. That was a free trial but they took .01cent out and since it was through my PayPal it went to our joint account, just like two other purchases that same day. I knew he would see it so I told him ahead of time. For all 3 purchases. He comes this morning and asks me if this is really what it is. Then he says I guess he could do the same too. Expecting to get a reaction out of me. Was he thinking I was going to sit and wallow, continue to cry over the way he treats me and not try to move on? Why does he act like he is hurt?

Favorite Answer

He hadn’t expected you to follow suit. Cheaters often threaten and accuse others who’ve been loyal. He’s unbelievably immature and acting like a brat who can’t get his way.

• Foofa

You need to stop living together and separate your finances ASAP. You're foolish of course for looking to date before your divorce is final because you'll need time to decompress before being fit company for anyone else. But if you're separated he won't know what you're doing and he won't be able to track you using your shared assets.

At the end of the day , you have to do what’s best for you and like you said it’s a trail , just to “ see “ since he wants to not care and take off his ring . Also he’s so quick to challenge what you have done as if you did something wrong . Instead he should of brought you flowers and said sorry

• Kim R

You are STILL married, so how about you get that divorce and THEN do whatever you want? It's all just a stupid game now. Finish the job and be done with this guy.

when its over its over, so time to split your accounts and live your own lives..