Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

How can I access women when they ONLY hang around these type of guys?

The women where I live ONLY hang with these type of guys.

These guys are all of an athletic build of some sort, they have a tremendous amount of body and facial hair, some are muscular skinny. They wear a gold or silver chain necklace and bud earrings. They are smart aleck loud and rude and petty. They use the word gay in their sentences. They appear to be on drugs. They typically would drive a used car without a muffler or a truck with wheels twice as big on it as the truck itself. Their car usually has offensive language or images on the back.

When I had to be around these guys all they do is try to start stuff or bully and harass me. They seem to roll their head back and fourth when they walk. If you report these guys to the hr office for their bad behavior they tend to get more stupid

Favorite Answer

Try the short bus

Just be super hot and wear nice clothes and be funny and witty and charming and interesting and ask them lots of questions but not like an interview and pay attention to their emotional needs but don't get clingy it's easy right? Also be tall.

Access them by getting an athletic build of some sort, wear a gold or silver chain necklace and bud earrings, be a smart aleck loud and rude and petty, and use the word gay in your sentences. Appear to be on drugs. Drive a used car without a muffler or a truck with wheels twice as big on it as the truck itself with offensive language or images on the back