M Johnson asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Can you be "booted" from one forum on Yahoo Answers and still able to continue in another?

Favorite Answer

No. If your email account is suspended, you are blocked from participating on ALL of YA. Your email account is fine. You CAN appeal account suspensions, but Verizon, NOT YAHOO, usually denies account suspension appeals. You have to be able to provide convincing evidence that someone really did target your email account. Yahoo Inc. DIED more than 2 years ago.

On Reddit it is different. You CAN be banned from a sub-reddit forum, not all of Reddit, but you can be universally banned from ALL of Reddit You do not have a Reddit email account. You can be banned from all of Quora. The business that hosts Quora is privately owned. Yahoo Inc. WAS and Verizon Media IS publicly owned.

• Daniel

Nope If you get Booted from Yahoo Answers you get Booted from All of the Category's on here not just 1 Particular one

• .

No. You can either use YA or can read but not post, report, or TD/TU (which means your account is suspended from YA).

It's all or nothing.

The odds are that I will get another one of those emails because I learned .... I believe you can still use your Yahoo! account but you'll need to make sure ...... to my account as I am unable to answer the changed security questions! ..... I changed my password, yet emails continue to go out today from “me”.

• CarolOklaNola

Yahoo is DEAD and Verizon does NOT use security questions. Yahoo stopped using security questions 5 YEARS ago.