Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Best ways to make my boyfriend to cry?

So I am 19 and my boyfriend is 20. We met in highschool so I know him pretty well. My friends bet me 50$ that I can’t make him cry. This is because he is known for being tough both physically and mentally so they don’t think I can. However I know that he is very nice and has a caring heart so I know it is possible. Currently I am planning on making fun of him and making jokes about how he doesn’t have a family (his brothers and parents died in a car crash). While he tries to hide it I know that the death of his family really hurts him so I think it will work. So my question is do you think it is a good idea what are the positives and negatives of using this method to make him cry and if this isn’t enough what else can I do.

Favorite Answer

I am in interested in betting too, but I want to try to make him cry. I wish I can bet $10,000 that I can make him cry.

If your friends made this bet with me then I know I would get all of their money, and I would show them my money, so they can see that I have it, and I can make the bet.

It would be my mind against your boyfriend's mind. I don't know him, but if we ever meet then I am positive I can think of something that will bring a tear to his eye, or start making him cry.

If I were you then I would not make the bet. Because of how you are planning on making him cry might not work. If you said that to me then I wouldn't care. My father died in a car, and I would be happy to explain why I would not cry. I think you would have to put your thinking cap on before you start to try to make your boyfriend cry.

Source(s): I am a male.

I just hope he dumps your sorry a s s.

• Bill

sure make fun of him and make him the but of your jokes --for what

justy to win a stupid bet

You obviously don't care much for him or your relationship

so go ahead and make him cry , they you will be crying when a stupid friend says how much she lost on the bet and your boy friend dumps you

Are you trolling?

I would imagine if you make jokes about his family dying, he is going to break up with you. It's not light-hearted poking fun and certainly not something someone would do that cares about the other person.

Why don't you just make him watch ET or a AT&T commercial from the '90s?

Sometimes when I read these "questions" I think, "Karma is a real thing." When Emma's parents and siblings die in a car crash she'll wonder why, and then she'll remember that she thought this fantasy was funny.

Karma!

Also I want to add I know guys are really tough and a guy like him can’t really cry

Know what concerns me more than your many user names, your endless need for attention, your untreated mental health issues?

Your depravity and your belief that you are smarter than anyone, and that includes my dog.