Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

What makes a person to have so much hatred to want to go on mass shootings?

I saw on the news another gunman targeting Walmart with tactical gear and holding a high powered rifle just to shoot mass amounts of people, what are these gunman thinking? I saw on NBC news they did a memorial tribute with the names of people who died from mass shootings, so many people, so sad. When I was growing up, I never even imagined in my lifetime, we would have to live through extreme violence. What sticks out with a lot of these mass shootings is that they were all extremely angry about something and some like that Batman theater shooter and Senator Gifford shooter were both extremely mentally ill and should've never gotten a hold of a gun.

• Jeff S
    Best Answer

Many things starting with mental illness. Then there's the culture/environment a person is raised in!

Keep in mind White Nationalists breed too!

Trump. Fox News. Right? That's what everyone's saying. We should elect democrats because they are kind people. And their rhetoric is not inflammatory. I am totally voting for democrats now because Trump killed all those people in El Paso.