Why did target switch me from part time to full time when I spefically asked for part time bc of school.... what do I do?

Well I got the job ... was really excited. I was sitting next to the HR when he was filling out availabilities. He put minimal hours 20 & maximum hours 40. When he did that I mentioned to him once again I’m only PART TIME . 15-25 hours is the max . He told me it was totally fine that they don’t give anyone... show more Well I got the job ... was really excited. I was sitting next to the HR when he was filling out availabilities. He put minimal hours 20 & maximum hours 40. When he did that I mentioned to him once again I’m only PART TIME . 15-25 hours is the max . He told me it was totally fine that they don’t give anyone full time anyway. I said cool. I go to school 5 days a week as a nursing student. It’s very very hard to juggle nursing school & a job but bc target claimed to have ck exible hours & promised I wouldn’t get more that 25 hrs I went through with it! My first week I got 25hrs which was fine! Last week they gave me 30 and I still kept my cool, this week they gave me 38 hrs. I got so pissed bc I cannot handle that much. I called the store to tell them my situation that I could only work 25 or less hours and they went OFF on me. They claimed that I told them I could work full time bc it states 40 hrs and I told them well he told me that it was fine bc they wouldn’t give me all those hours anyway & they told me if I don’t come in for the shifts I’m fired. Of course the guy who put 40 didn’t remember having that convo with me. It was so rude. I’m so close to quitting it’s unreal but idk what to do!? I feel like it was a set up