Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 8 months ago

How can someone find the will to live if they have to go into a nursing home due to a degenerative disorder in their 30s but don’t qualify?

For assisted suicide?

• Andy C
    Favorite Answer

Please disregard the self-serving piece of junk advice about famous rich people living as a result of their homeopathic doctor.

The will is built-in and only needs to be fostered by practice and gaining perspective.

Huntington's can supply plenty of perspective. Utilize it instead of focusing on the negative. We all die and most of us don't get any choice as to the how or when it'll happen.

When your time is limited, why waste it lamenting the uncontrollable?

Use your time that you have left to mend fences and build bridges with others, bc it is through THEIR memories that you will live on.

Source(s): I awoke from a coma paralyzed and blind; unable to sit up, see or breathe correctly. I took B vitamins for 7 years (and counting) and gained most of my dysfunction back (still healing). I would never presume to tell anyone that vitamins saved my life. They may have, but there's no conclusive evidence that they did. Go to the therapy that the doctor you ask recommends.
  • k w

did you know, that John D. Rockefeller had a Homeopathic physician and lived into his 90s ? AND his son David also used a Homeopathic physician and lived to 101

neither seen a regular doctor......there are plenty of other doctors, maybe they trusted who they should never have trusted !