Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 months ago

Im 20 and my mom lied and said the father of my unborn child was stalking me she filled a restraining order?

She said he's jamaican and does voodoo but he's was born and raised in the usa. She also said he threatened to shoot her me and our unborn child on the 14th of june. They granted a temporary restraining order for her, but not me and my unborn. He has text messages saved pf me asking him yo come over to make love to text from june and showing he never sent me a messages threatening her on july 1st on Instagram . She told me if she does this I'll get child support and full custody rights what will happen if he shows text and voicemail of me asking for him to come over and make love. He text me his screenshots and he has a lot. He has one from my mom calling him a sissy and saying he doesn't have balls she wants me to testify against him what do i do. I do want full custody

• Eva
    Favorite Answer

Stop listening to your mother. You will get child support regardless. Whether you get full or joint custody is up to the courts to decide. Lying would look very bad if you have to go to court.

• Foofa

Your mother's biases against people of Caribbean ancestry are irrelevant (although they make her look crazy). But if the restraining order doesn't include you you wouldn't be violating it by seeing him. The thing is if you want full custody you shouldn't still be having sex with this guy. You'll need to go along with the idea that he's dangerous.

You don't testify. You say she's lying.

Your last version of this BS was at least plausible enough to qualify as a SEMI-competent troll. This version doesn't even raise to the level of BAD fiction.

get the abortion .