Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 11 months ago

Why does Nancy Pelosi not really care about anything, it seems like she's just going through the motions, just wants money and power?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

She has been in politics way too long and is therefore lame and useless. She will block every Republican President, will kick and scream, she is an obstructionist and an un-American thug with money and power and therefore a corrupt person. I would not trust my children around this backward moving thinking witch.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Nancy Pelosi has been in Washington D. C. for a long time and knows how national politics work. Democrats control the House, but the House alone isn't enough to get much done. Pelosi knows they need the White House and hopefully the Senate, too. She doesn't want the Democrats to overplay their hand in trying to oppose Trump and squander their opportunity to win back the White House and Senate next year. While Trump is spewing lies and hatred that Republicans scramble to defend, Pelosi want the Democrats to look like calm, level-headed adults whom Americans can trust to be control of government. Republicans understand this, too, which is why they are trying to portray Democrats as being controlled by radicalized extremists, embodied by "the Squad."

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

That is it. She is utterly selfish and wants only money and power.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

l mean she makes chump change compared to her husband. l don't think she wants money. She has no intention of running for the presidency or anything, and she's pushing 80 years old. l don't think she's chasing power either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Yes. Money is a legacy. Power is pride. She really doesn't care about people.

And no impeachment. The Democrat activists still think Nadler is going to impeach. I don't think Nadler even thinks there will be an impeachment. They just want to bring it up to smear the president again.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Super Nancy is doing a great job! God bless her!

• 11 months ago

You're describing Moscow Mitch. Pelosi actually cares about plenty of things.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

Just herself, power and money.

• 11 months ago

I trust Speaker Pelosi to make the right decisions for America in the absence of a real leader.

Attachment image
    • Megumi
      Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

The USA has a good leader now. Nancy Pelosi is terrible as a leader.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.