Why do people say Gal Gadot is white when she's actually Jewish and looks Middle Eastern? Don't Ashkenazi Jews have Levantine heritage?

Attachment image

111 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

She is jewish, born in Israel and she is very beautiful and talented actress.

Jews can be considered white ,if you can consider other middle easterners like Syrians, Turks, Iranians as white. There are also African Jews who are black.

Ashkenazi is more white , if you can call Turks and Syrians white. Because Ashkenazi are Jews who were scattered into Europe by Roman forces after they destroyed Jerusalem in AD70 as God revealed long ago in scriptures- Holy Bible- Eternal Word of God for salvation of all mankind who will trust in Lord Jesus Christ.

Jews are a race and Judaism is a religon. Israel has long considered doing blood tests for jewish dna before accepting immigrants. First understand the fact that Jews don't intermarry , atleast according to laws of God almighty given to Moses in OT- Bible, they are not allowed to intermarry.

• - the times when glory of God almighty who rescued Noah and his family from the great global flood long ago, will be revealed in middle east and all over the world fulfilling Biblical prophecies like Egypt , Assyria and Israel worshipping God almighty together and living in peace- Isaiah 19:23-25.

• 4 months ago

Some of the palest people I know are almost 100% ashkenazi.

• 4 months ago

She’s overrated in the looks dept. , whatever she is...

• 4 months ago

She does look middle eastern

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

She looks like Angelina Jolie the even more drug addicted crackhead ill looking version

• 4 months ago

Why are so many of yo there so uneducated and racist that you are to stupid to realize JUDAISM is a RELIGION... NOT A RACE... Your thinking, Israelis are JEWS, JEWS are a RACE its not stupid.. GO back to school.. You have been watching to much FAKE NEWS..

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

where's she actually from tho

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Well she sure looks white to me.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

She doesn't look Arab, she looks more European, Spanish, German and Irish.

She is a doll.

• 4 months ago

Either Jewish or white? That's your idea of an alternative? Well, let me ask you this: Your screen name is Irish, so are you Irish, or are you white?

• Nick
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

All I can say is she is very beautiful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.