Boyfriend got clothes all wet from the raining what do i do?

Update: So i was late picking my boyfriend up and he waited on the street and it started raining very bad and when i arrived to pick him up he was soaking wet.
We got home but he doesnt have any other clothes, tonight he will slep in my house, but i dont have any men clothes.
Update 2: I told him that he can sleep naked but he still dont have dry clothes to wear in the morning. Can i call my brother and ask him if he can bring some of his clothes to my boyfriend? My boyfriend is realy shy and told me to not ask my brother if he can bring clothes for him (he dont live close to me so going to my... show more I told him that he can sleep naked but he still dont have dry clothes to wear in the morning.
Can i call my brother and ask him if he can bring some of his clothes to my boyfriend?
My boyfriend is realy shy and told me to not ask my brother if he can bring clothes for him (he dont live close to me so going to my boyfriend house getting clothes its impossible the only way he can get clothes is if i call my brother).
Update 3: My brother will help him and let him borrow his clothes 100% with no problem my brother likes to help :).
Can i ask my brother to bring every piece of clothes for my boyfriend ? underwear and socks too?
What can i do? Any other ideas?