Ben
Lv 6
Ben asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 11 months ago

Why are my motorcycle questions being moved to special education?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

somebody has probably determined that the questions were stupid, lol

Source(s): nothing
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

The computer judges by words. One word can trigger strongly. Just remove and change to a better category yourself. You can try to adjust it.

• mom
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

some on here have nothing better to do and move our questions to another category and they have tons of accounts and even if you block them and they are on level 7, they can still move you. I am on level 7 and they keep moving my questions also. as fast as I move it back to the right category, they move it some place else. they need to get a life

• 11 months ago

Because your questions about motorcycles (and transport in general) and the years of their registration are impossible to understand and indicate some form of irrational obsession.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Probably because you're posting them in politics? Or some troll is moving them there?

• 11 months ago

Maybe it takes a special person to answer your motorcycle question. (Just kidding) This has happened to me a few times too.

Lv 7
    11 months ago

Same reason all your other questions get moved to ridiculous subcategories, because one or more abusive Level 7 users has decided it's okay to disrupt other subcategories in order to harass a known spammer-troll, instead of just reporting the posts and leaving them in the subcategory most suitable for their topic (regardless of how inane the question might be).

No matter how many times you ask this re: your questions being moved, the reason doesn't change.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

There is much stupidity on this site currently...

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Somebody let the kinder lose in the computer lab.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.