promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Marinara asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 months ago

Fantasy Question: Should I keep Saquon Barkley and give up my 1st round pick this year or keep Pat Mahomes and give up my 8th round pick?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Barkley is the consensus #1 pick in most fantasy draft leagues. You re not going to find anyone better.

Pat Mahomes was amazing last year but he won t put up the numbers he did last year. He ll still be the top QB but he ll take a step back...at least, historically, no other QB in history has ever put up a year like he has and gotten better the following year.

Also, the drop off of talent for QBs isn t as far as with RBs. You ll still end up with a really good QB...but you won t find an RB that s hitting his prime like Barkley unless you are able to land Kamara.

Long story short, keep Barkley. You ll still find a really good QB.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

Depends on where you're picking in 1st round if it's a late pick give up the 1st Barkley going one overall in most drafts if it's early just give up the 8th

• 8 months ago

How early in the first round do you pick if you keep Mahomes? If you pick first the obvious thing is to keep Mahomes and take Barkley in the first round. If you have a late pick, especially in a large league, you should take Brarkley.

• 8 months ago

If you want good answers, you need to give league size, and also what your draft pick is. This isn't as obvious as some are, and that's why we need more info.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Keep Pat Mahomes coz he more valuable than Saquon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.