Anyone been to Gran Canaria Purto Rico in Spain?

Anyone been to Gran Canaria Purto Rico in Spain? I'm going here next week with my husband and both of us are in our early 30s. We are wondering if this place a busy nightlife. I know that playa del ingles is a busy and more lively destination with lots to do. I wish I had booked a hotel in playa del ingles only... show more Anyone been to Gran Canaria Purto Rico in Spain?
I'm going here next week with my husband and both of us are in our early 30s. We are wondering if this place a busy nightlife. I know that playa del ingles is a busy and more lively destination with lots to do. I wish I had booked a hotel in playa del ingles only becuase it's more lively with the nightlife and more things to do. Can't change my hotel now but could you tell me how is the destination is the one I am going to. Thank you
0