Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Should the United States be divided into 2 separate sovereign countries.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

that would be nice

let the mexicans have their part of the land back and the rest be united states but make sure when it's divided all the u.s. dollars go to united states

• dtstellwagen
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

But the US dollar is the reason Hispanics (or whatever the PC name of the month is) are invading the US. The forfeit would just start the next invasion cycle.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

No, it shouldn't be divided.

• Greg
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

No. That was attempted already, and we all know how that turned out.

• 6 months ago

Separate lands for any kind of person in North America, whether it would be hippie communes, warlord gangs, black nationalist groups, white nationalist groups, neo-Nazi groups, Sharia groups, radical libertarian groups, communist groups, theocrats, technocrats, feminists, monarchists etc. would be more favorable than have them all under the wing of one federal government who tells them what they can learn, what they can watch, how they should live their lives, me included.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No, it should be at least 13, maybe even 50 "States", as intended, not just 1 or 2.

The Civil War and resulting Constitution amendments reduced the former States into Provinces.

The country now is too large and has diverse economic and climate variances that make many universal laws impractical. People living in NYC shouldn't be electing people who make livestock decisions or setting minimum wage for those that live in Arizona. People who have never stepped in bear scat shouldn't be regulating my choice of firearm on my 34 acres in the Northwest, where I live 20 miles from a Sheriff station.

• Virtual_cleo
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

But even before the Civil War, urban politicians were making agricultural decisions. As intended.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's been tried. It didn't end well...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yes, then conservatives will be able to live in the stone age like they want.

• 6 months ago

No. That was easy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.