Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 7 months ago

My horse trampled my daughter, should I put him down?

Yesterday, me and my 5 year old daughter were feeding the horses hay bales. She was fiddling with the lock, so I slapped her hand away from it and told her not to touch it.

Apparently, she really did open it because she started screaming and my horse got spooked. He ran out of his stable and ran over my daughter and killed her. Can I put him down for being a dangerous horse?

Favorite Answer

Yes, you should definitely put him down. That horse KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER! How would you feel if it killed you?! Oh wait, you wouldn't, because you'd be dead!

Your horse is dangerous and you are a complete idiot. Now get back under your bridge.

• John

No. The horse did it by accident. But you should get rid of him as quickly as possible because you are no doubt going to be charged with your daughters murder.

• David

You should be put down, not the horse.

Looks like you didn't fool many people with this complete bullshit!

What a STUPID, TROLL question !!!

• Jack H

Well, if my daughter had been killed by a horse, I know I would definitely come straight on here to ask for advice... there are some truly vile people who post on here, do you have a mirror handy...

• patty

tis sounds like a troll question

• Tomalochk

Equestrian accidents actually do occur , let's hope this doesn't happen again though !

Here is the attention you're so desperate seeking. Enjoy.

So very sorry to hear about this !..... Such a tragedy ! ... But the horse isn't at fault .

No. You are responsible for your daughter's safety. It's your fault she got killed.

I hope you are trolling.