Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 7 months ago

My horse trampled my daughter, should I put him down?

Yesterday, me and my 5 year old daughter were feeding the horses hay bales. She was fiddling with the lock, so I slapped her hand away from it and told her not to touch it.

Apparently, she really did open it because she started screaming and my horse got spooked. He ran out of his stable and ran over my daughter and killed her. Can I put him down for being a dangerous horse?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, you should definitely put him down. That horse KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER! How would you feel if it killed you?! Oh wait, you wouldn't, because you'd be dead!

Your horse is dangerous and you are a complete idiot. Now get back under your bridge.

• John
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

No. The horse did it by accident. But you should get rid of him as quickly as possible because you are no doubt going to be charged with your daughters murder.

• Login to reply the answers
  • David
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

You should be put down, not the horse.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Looks like you didn't fool many people with this complete bullshit!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

What a STUPID, TROLL question !!!

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Well, if my daughter had been killed by a horse, I know I would definitely come straight on here to ask for advice... there are some truly vile people who post on here, do you have a mirror handy...

• patty
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

tis sounds like a troll question

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Equestrian accidents actually do occur , let's hope this doesn't happen again though !

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Here is the attention you're so desperate seeking. Enjoy.

• 7 months ago

So very sorry to hear about this !..... Such a tragedy ! ... But the horse isn't at fault .

• 7 months ago

No. You are responsible for your daughter's safety. It's your fault she got killed.

I hope you are trolling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.