Which are worse Neo-Nazis or Antifa?

A Neo-Nazi did the El Paso shooting and a Antifa member did the Dayton Ohio shooting and the ICE facility bomb threat. Both are Anti-Semtiic that hate Jews and hate Israel. I personally think the world would be a much better place if both went extinct.

• Favorite Answer

Both are bad. I don't see how you can sit through a history class and then admire the Nazis and tattoo Swastikas all over yourself. I had family who served in WWII. Antifa are a bunch of brainwashed fascist cowards who assault people 10 on 1 with brass knuckles, sucker punches, sticks and anything they can get their hands on. That's cowardly. I don't believe they even believe in their cause. I think it's just a bunch of teens who want to hurt people and break laws. Antifa is nothing more than the new "knockout game" we heard about a few years ago. I guarantee you those teens who played the knockout game then are Antifa members now.

Friend, you often hear people say everyone is free to believe whatever they choose.

But, sometimes life circumstances makes that choice for us.

For example, if your mom and dad are Neo-Nazis or Antifa the apple isn’t going to fall far from the tree.

So I try not to judge someone because of what they believe knowing that choice may not have much if anything to do with it.

Hate always requires judgement of some sort.

If peace is the goal the first step is having an open mind.

God Bless.

You broke dick, the El paso shooter was not aligned with any group, and he was by birth a latino.

Anybody promoting hate and violence are on equal par and should be condemned by all. LOL

Groups that protest nazis and clan are better than nazis and clan. People espousing views that got 80 million people killed do not deserve our understanding or inclusion anywhere.

Not everyone likes Jews or worships Israel. Zionists are evil greedy globalists. We shouldn't give Israel money.

The Jews are behind wars.

I think Antifa is worse BTW.

Why do you think antifa communists hate fascist nazis so much? I'll give you a hint, it's not because those bolshevik loving crazies hate Jews.

Antifa = Anti Fascism. Most people are against Fascism, aren't you?

A search of the Dayton Ohio shooting shooter's home found writings that showed interest in killing people. A preliminary assessment of the writings indicated he had no racial motive or political motive.

EDIT:

"I heard North Korea call themselves the Democratic People's Republic of Korea too. We all know that's a lie and Antifa does the same."

Are you saying that ANTIFA is not Anti Fascism? Just because some people use violence against Fascist (something I do not support) that does not mean they are not Anti Fascism, ww2 in Europe was largely about defeating Nazism and a lot more violence was used. Do you want to go there?

• I heard North Korea call themselves the Democratic People's Republic of Korea too. We all know that's a lie and Antifa does the same.

If you have to ask, you came here to defend confusion & capitalism to the end.

The people of :never again" go to work as the people of NEVER MIND- the Amer-Workers.