I think i actually am not able to drive and i don’t know what’s wrong with me. Any advice ?

I recently turned 16 and got my permit (late i know) and i have only been driving in parking lots. the last time i went driving i almost cried bc i was so anxious and scared. i’m usually not like this with anything and i don’t know what’s wrong with me. i really want to drive and be comfortable with it but it’s... show more I recently turned 16 and got my permit (late i know) and i have only been driving in parking lots. the last time i went driving i almost cried bc i was so anxious and scared. i’m usually not like this with anything and i don’t know what’s wrong with me. i really want to drive and be comfortable with it but it’s just too scary to me. i was in an “accident” but it was years ago and it was on an indoor driving course but i guess it’s left it’s mark on me.