Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 months ago

If you're being bullied, does bullying the bullies back make them stop?

Favorite Answer

Being bullied is a no-win situation. Bullies are not going to stop, as long as they get away with it. I'm grown now, but back when I was in school, I got bullied a lot. If I ignored them, they continued to punk me even more, because I was letting them. If I punched them out, even though it was self-defense, I got in trouble with the teachers. And because of favoritism, the teachers would deny what the other guy did, even though the teacher saw the whole incident. I was told by teachers that if anybody was picking on me, to let the teachers know, and the teachers would handle it. That didn't work. Instead, it backfired. The faculty staff always blamed the victim, unless it was some rich kid. And the bullies, most of whom were rich kids, would really go after you for being a snitch. If they felt you didn't belong in their school, they would keep on until you got kicked out. Then, they would do the same thing to someone else. I was about to go on a revenge campaign, but got kicked out.

Source(s): I wasn't going to to shoot up the school, or anything like that. I was going to start a riot, and go on an (excuse my crude language) *** whooping campaign and beat the living h*ll out of the bullies who were constantly pushing me around. I stood up to bullies, like a man ought to do, but I also got in trouble a lot as a result. Like I said, it's a no-win situation. It's your word against theirs. All because their parents have lots of money, and yours don't. And my parents were also very religious and very strict. And that's still true today about my parents.

Kill them with kindness! It's difficult but it's the best way to get them off your back

it can make things worse or better. most of the time bullies are weak so if you do bully back they will **** off.

Depends usually they would stop bullying because they feel intimidated but once everything's back to normal usually they'll start bullying again

You need to get to the root of the problem most bullies feel powerless in their lives so they bully others to feel power.Theres many reasons that they could feel powerless best to find out.

As someone who use to be a bully I can tell you it probably won’t help. A lot of bullies bully other because they themselves are being bullied and want to take it out on someone.

Wether they are being bullied by their family, friends, other students, or even by themselves due to low self esteem.

Really, the school stystem is pathetic and especially with bullies who are basically calling for help but no one will help them or their victims.

• Tony7 months agoReport

when they want whant control over you at give dam hurt or not or just meet said there take over you just they just meet you look clues/ signs of this in all places in aren

It really is a case by case basis here. There is no one way to stop bullies. It depends on the type of people they are, how many friends they have, etc.

• If you ignore them they may escalate their harassment. But they also may start picking on someone else that will respond. At times I think they are attention seeking. If you have one or two allies and can stick together then you are less vulnerable to being subjected to their abuse.

Whatever you do, do not take advice from a female on this

No, doing it back with make them angry and do it more. Show them you are not scare of them and really mean it too.

Again will only work for certain people in certain conditions

More often than not I would say. Because bullies are Cowards at heart. They pick on those they think are easy targets. But if those targets fight back it takes them by surprise and they back off pretty quickly sometimes

In some cases, yes.

• Tony7 months agoReport

then busy arounder buss arounder new people beng near all time gymnastic at unisty (I don't if this rings bell going over homes and being there when someone phone up or asking meony when said , find hard time to keep a sercrects from groups