Why do so many women not put themselves out there and take control of their dating lives?

I know so many nice women who just don’t socialize with any men at all. They live like social recluses waiting for Prince Charming to knock at their door and ask them out. Their life consists of work, grocery store, home, social media/Netflix/YouTube, sleep repeat. And when they go out with their girl friends to social events, they act aloof to men and avoid eye contact with men and stare at their phones and never smile

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Perhaps they're not interested in dating. You don't know that they're waiting for Prince Charming. They could just be happy in their own headspaces and not feel the need to seek romantic relationships. No woman owes you eye contact or a smile and what you characterize as "aloof" just sounds like normal behavior to me. This is more about your inflated sense of entitlement than any issue with these women. They're allowed to choose singlehood and celibacy and it's really none of your business.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Leto
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Fear of rejection. Fear of the unknown. Unwillingness or inability to take or accept risk leads to lives of quiet desperation.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Why do they need to?

• 11 months ago

Who really knows? I suspect that it may be for different reasons in each individual situation. More importantly, why would it concern you? Please write again?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.