Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 7 months ago

Are tarot cards true??? I’m scared and hope it’s bs?

I accidentally watched a tarot reading on YouTube that just do happened to be accurate and I found out something I didn’t want to find out 😢😢😢

Favorite Answer

Tarot cards are nonsense. It's just a deck of cards. It's nothing. Worst of all, devils can use it to deceive you and painfully destroy your life, as well as deceive you away from the Bible and into hell. If you want real answers for life, go to the New Testament, and read it.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Nonsense, feeding you with lies. Deceiving. Taking you away from the truth! (Jesus)

I was kinda into that stuff before . But now I’m aware of its nonsense .

• Tom

Carl G. Jung did a study on this. His opinion, which I agree with, is that 1) the universe is quantum interconnected. And this is what he used to explain "Synchronicities", or very strange, but MEANINGFUL Coincidences. (we have all had this happen) 2) The Tarot Cards just happen to have a set of "Universal symbols" that work very well in communicating information. They are ALSO a "Coincidence Generating tool"

Jung believed that with Tarot and similar devices (I-Ching for example) Meaningful Coincidences can be set up between the Questioner, (user) the question and the interconnected universe itself----And the cards will produce a meaningful coincidence.

This all makes sense from a theoretical Physics POV---and also observed apparent psychological Quantum connections. NO "SPIRITS", "Demons" or "Magic" is involved here. The cards are a TOOL to make the coincidences that are connected to our questions and the universe itself.

Tarot card readings must be done in the presence of the person for whom the reading is being given. May in this field have the person for whom they are reading at least handle the deck.

How accurate they are is subject to speculation.

But no remote pre-recorded reading can have any validity. So a you-tube clip is nothing to get upset about.

Most of those who do this sort of thing are fakes. Maybe they all are. But I will not discount it completely.

The thing is the future is not something we need to focus on. It is the present that counts. So just do the next correct thing that is put in your path. Avoid doing evil and rejoice.

• Dr. NG

Yes, they are truly BS.

• j153e

Tarot reading is a skill few master. Nicholas Roerich paintings have been collected in a tarot card set that is likely the best.

Related: http://encyclopedia.summitlighthouse.org/index.php...

• Rayal

No they are not magic, or "real" in the sense of predicting the future.

I watched a guy on youtube make a cake, Will I be condemned as a baker?

It's 100% bs.

• God

Trot cards are just garbage.

You are going to die. Get used to it loser. : (