I broke a bowl and I need to find a dupe to replace it before anyone figures it out?

I was making food and knocked off one of the bowls into the sink and it got quite a deep chip. It was my grandma s bowl and I really don t want to make her sad so I ve been scouting all the sites to find a yellow nesting bowl that d look close enough for her to not know. Haven t found anything and I m starting to... show more I was making food and knocked off one of the bowls into the sink and it got quite a deep chip. It was my grandma s bowl and I really don t want to make her sad so I ve been scouting all the sites to find a yellow nesting bowl that d look close enough for her to not know. Haven t found anything and I m starting to lose my mind so I wanna know if there s like a site for custom ceramics or something for these types of situations. thanks
Update: Here are pictures and measurements of the said bowl, it's hard to see but from the chip, there's a crack all the way to the centre of the bowl and it's gone through it as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cdi-zglOoaoaoprwrotDf5tst8I7GW4qa2nGhEAcJIo/edit?usp=sharing
Update 2: Found a dupe, thanks for the help.