Would you rather live in Columbia, SC or Columbus, OH?
- blue pixieLv 611 months agoFavorite Answer
Probably South Carolina, I'm currently 2 hours and 3 minutes away from Columbus Ohio though.
- conley39Lv 711 months ago
I'd rather live in Columbus, OH.
- Gummy RoachLv 711 months ago
South Carolina would be my pick.
- Anonymous11 months ago
Neither one. No thank you.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Lucious DinsmoreLv 711 months ago
Columbia, SC. No WAY I’d want to live by Ohio State University! I’m originally from Michigan.
- Never againLv 611 months ago
Neither, but Ohio if I had to. It's cooler there.
- audreyLv 711 months ago
Columbia SC. Warm and very little snow. Plus--no emissions testing!
- As Mad As BirdsLv 711 months ago
Ohio. Half of my family is from Columbus and I actually like it there. They have lots of old houses, mail slots right on the front doors, laundry chutes, basements, etc. Those are all lovely things, to me. Plus, they have manatees imprisoned at their zoo.
- dfLv 411 months ago
Neither. I like my neighbors to bet be so interbred