How effective is TV advertising?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Every advertising medium has a certain kind of audiences who watch them and take action towards it. For example, tv advertisement has the audience of a certain age and a set of activities they do. A firm needs to understand its behaviour and advertise them related products only.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

half of tv viewers are clickeroffers,s,the other 1/2 take notes on what next to blow money on

• 10 months ago

First, let’s go over the basics of attribution models. An attribution model is a set of rules that assigns conversion credit to channels along the conversion path. The free version of Google Analytics has 7 standard attribution models (to learn more about Google Analytics 360’s Data Driven Attribution model,

With digital channels, attribution is significantly easier to establish. For TV, however, and understanding TV ad effectiveness, the task becomes a lot more difficult.

• 11 months ago

Adverts Anger millions, especially when you are watching a program or film, adverts are getting longer and longer, I want to punch the TV bosses in high places, faces black and blue

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Well, its watched by millions, so I'd say its effective.

• Judith
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Kids will nag you to death to get whatever they've seen advertised. Not so much adults. I never watch TV in real time; I record everything and zap through the commercials. The only commercial I really remember is Progressive because I can no longer stand their commercials - and because of that I wouldn't consider Progressive. Other commercials I remember because they are funny or they've got cute kids or pets - but in those instances I don't usually remember what is being advertised.

I suppose they must be somewhat effective or companies wouldn't be spending the big bucks for them. Not everyone zaps through commercials.

• 11 months ago

how effective is it? How many brands of toothpaste can you name off the top of your head...coalgate and crest, arm and hammer....thats it for me...well thats because all 3 have commercials on tv...tv brings recognizability to your product where as before no one knew it existed...now that people know it exists and it is an alternative...they will buy it...period

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

criminal spammer reported

• 11 months ago

Oh... Plenty!

If it didn't work, there would be no programming.

• 11 months ago

For kids, it is rather effective. For other age groups it is less effective, but it is till worth the cost of advertising.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.