What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

Best Answer

I volunteered to help setup a middle school dance, and got paired on four tasks with the most beautiful girl in school. After working together for two weeks, and working the dance night together, as the night was winding down, she asked me to dance, and I said no.

I had never danced before--in public that is--and didn't want to embarrass myself. She seemed disappointed after asking three times and still getting a no answer. At that moment, whatever friendship we built in the last two weeks was gone. Later, towards the end of the dance, I saw her dancing with someone else...someone who would later become her boyfriend.

I messed up badly. This was the stupidest thing I have ever done. It not only affected our relationship, but put me in a "no confidence" cave, to this day, I have never really left.

• I remember that night, I took her home and she sucked me dry. I nicknamed her hoover cause she has a powerful suction

1 week ago

Agree to help with a problem & the one saved & HE  threatened to hurt my family & he needs to leave me alone. 

Ate 3 tacos and a pot of beans before a bus trip to a long job interview.

Both turned out poorly.

Smoke k2, that stuff is the devil, I would rather get stabbed again than smoke k2 again, don’t smoke it, no matter what else you do, just don’t

I voted for Trump.

i took a **** once

Source(s): the one time i took a shit

really . c'ome this question too easily . nice try Yahoo ! . i never done anything dumb thing expect i was chewing a bubble gum and for second i made a prank on one of my classmate stick my gum on his seat usually he didnt see me putting it on his chair after he sat on it and everyone else started laughing and giggle at him. he didnt even sure why everyone was lauging at him.

• dumbbu
      4 weeks agoReport

Now he iis sure, and you really could qualify as the dumbest and perhaps meanest person in the Golden state.

set my hair on fire

Sex with two complete strangers. (I was seriously drunk.)

Not giving money to a homeless person because if they touch your hands you will catch HIV.

• Do not give money to the homeless! They only cigs and drinks of alcohol! Some even pretend to be homeless.