What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

53 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I volunteered to help setup a middle school dance, and got paired on four tasks with the most beautiful girl in school. After working together for two weeks, and working the dance night together, as the night was winding down, she asked me to dance, and I said no.

I had never danced before--in public that is--and didn't want to embarrass myself. She seemed disappointed after asking three times and still getting a no answer. At that moment, whatever friendship we built in the last two weeks was gone. Later, towards the end of the dance, I saw her dancing with someone else...someone who would later become her boyfriend.

I messed up badly. This was the stupidest thing I have ever done. It not only affected our relationship, but put me in a "no confidence" cave, to this day, I have never really left.

• 2 months ago

Pissing "animating on 1's" in animes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Sold that Luger for $125 and sold that MGTD for $500.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Agree to help with a problem & the one saved & HE  threatened to hurt my family & he needs to leave me alone. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Smoke k2, that stuff is the devil, I would rather get stabbed again than smoke k2 again, don’t smoke it, no matter what else you do, just don’t

• 3 months ago

I voted for Trump.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

NO ONE  believes you.

• 4 months ago

i took a **** once

Source(s): the one time i took a shit
  • 6 months ago

really . c'ome this question too easily . nice try Yahoo ! . i never done anything dumb thing expect i was chewing a bubble gum and for second i made a prank on one of my classmate stick my gum on his seat usually he didnt see me putting it on his chair after he sat on it and everyone else started laughing and giggle at him. he didnt even sure why everyone was lauging at him.

• dumb
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Now he iis sure, and you really could qualify as the dumbest and perhaps meanest person in the Golden state.

• 6 months ago

set my hair on fire

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sex with two complete strangers. (I was seriously drunk.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.