Foods touching each other?

Does anybody here hate when foods touch each other? I hate when my baked beans come into contact with my has browns for example. Thanks

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Not normal. It's OCD

How do you put food in your mouth and chew it without it touching the food you previously chewed?) or swallowed?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Hello

No i do not... It all ends up touching on the way down & when stored in the belly

Best

• 4 months ago

I have heard of other people having the same issue with food touching each other. You’re not the only one. Don’t know what causes it but I wouldn’t stress over it too much. As long as your life is otherwise going fairly well. And you’re not harming anybody or being harmed by them. And just live your life. And don’t let the foods touch each other

• 4 months ago

Oh I hate that bean thing. I'm all for imprisoning them in their own little bowl when having a 'full English'. I don't want beans or tomato sauce touching my eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns or anything else that's on my plate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

No, some people do but I don't mind.

• JASON
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

There's a woman at work like that. My dad used you say it all goes down the same way.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Well, if that's all you've got on your plate to worry about, life must be pretty cushy for you.

• 4 months ago

It's been done................

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I've been made fun of my whole life for that!

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No, I don't have OCD, though I DO try to avoid stepping on cracks in the sidewalk. And why in the world would you eat baked beans with hash browns? Are you British? Do you also like bread fried in bacon grease?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.