Foods touching each other?

Does anybody here hate when foods touch each other? I hate when my baked beans come into contact with my has browns for example. Thanks

Not normal. It's OCD

How do you put food in your mouth and chew it without it touching the food you previously chewed?) or swallowed?

Hello

No i do not... It all ends up touching on the way down & when stored in the belly

Best

I have heard of other people having the same issue with food touching each other. You’re not the only one. Don’t know what causes it but I wouldn’t stress over it too much. As long as your life is otherwise going fairly well. And you’re not harming anybody or being harmed by them. And just live your life. And don’t let the foods touch each other

Oh I hate that bean thing. I'm all for imprisoning them in their own little bowl when having a 'full English'. I don't want beans or tomato sauce touching my eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns or anything else that's on my plate.

No, some people do but I don't mind.

• JASON

There's a woman at work like that. My dad used you say it all goes down the same way.

• Mark

Well, if that's all you've got on your plate to worry about, life must be pretty cushy for you.

It's been done................

• audrey

I've been made fun of my whole life for that!

• Mark

No, I don't have OCD, though I DO try to avoid stepping on cracks in the sidewalk. And why in the world would you eat baked beans with hash browns? Are you British? Do you also like bread fried in bacon grease?