My printer is not connected to my Laptop?

• David

You have now posted the same non-question 3 times,

Imagine you are ringing the garage -Tell me, how do I fix my car? It won’t start. what do you think the response would be?

In the same way vague questions like "why can't I print" will only get vague answers.

Update your answer with more information, like make and model of printer, make and model of computer, is it a new problem? how is the printer connected, wifi? USB?. If the printer is new then speak to the support line of the manufacturer after all that's what you paid for.

Have you selected the correct printer as defaults and how/what are you trying to print? are there any error messages?. Have you checked the cartridges for ink levels?, is the printer switched on? are there any warning lights on the printer. Often there is a troubleshooting table to run through on the manufacturer's website

Help us to help you

I had the same problem with my girl friend.

Reboot.

So what's your question?

• .

Hi Judy:

This isn't a question. Just go ahead and connect your printer to your laptop.

• Norman

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.