HOW TO DEAL WITH AGGRESSIVE PANHANDLERS :(?

Back in a time when the streets of Manhattan and New York City was dark and violent, it correlated over to current day today although not as bad as it used to be, I was walking in Times Square the other day and either a Spanish or Black guy offered me his music which he makes which I ignored which incensed him to... show more Back in a time when the streets of Manhattan and New York City was dark and violent, it correlated over to current day today although not as bad as it used to be, I was walking in Times Square the other day and either a Spanish or Black guy offered me his music which he makes which I ignored which incensed him to ask me where I’m from, which I ignored again, than she asks me for the THIRD TIME, “are you deaf my *****”, first off I’m not even black or dark skinned, second if I ignore you once that is enough of a signal to realize I am not willing to talk to you! Than, he asks me “do you have a problem with me”, thankfully Times Square is packed with rich tourists who were observing all of this, but who knows what would happen if we were in this aggressive panhandlers neighborhood, a gun or a knife could’ve been pulled out for simply ignoring one, its scary to think about...
7 answers 7