I am in Facebook jail! Help!!!!!?

I was arguing with my brother who is a racist Libertarian when he told me that the liberal dove Hillary was a racist and he posted a Youtube video where she was calling young black men super predators! I responded like any good socialist would, that I would rape and kill both him and his children and his wife, then... show more I was arguing with my brother who is a racist Libertarian when he told me that the liberal dove Hillary was a racist and he posted a Youtube video where she was calling young black men super predators! I responded like any good socialist would, that I would rape and kill both him and his children and his wife, then I reported the video to Facebook and the liberal doves at Facebook put my brother in Facebook jail quickly, but much to my horror I woke up this morning to being in Facebook jail just for defending my liberal dove Hillary!
How can this be a free country when I can't even threaten the lives of my family members in defense of the liberal doves!
And now my brother says he won't let me see his wife and kids anymore! HELP!!!!!!!!