somebody please help me find my clipboard from copy and paste on LG Aristo 2 Phone?

• Olive
    Favorite Answer

Try this and see if works: Tap on Contacts then tap on one of your contacts dosent matter which one. Go to where your gonna type them a message where it says (Text Message) and hold finger in typing box for a couple seconds. It will either pop up Clip Tray option while or it will pop up when let go of finger after couple seconds. Once you see Clip Tray go ahead n tap on it and it will show everything you copied!!!

You can't. When you press "copy", it is saved to clipboard until you press "paste". If you copy something else afterward, it overrides anything you copied before that and you can't get it back. So clipboard only saves one thing at a time, all older copies are nonexistent. That's how it works for me but I'm no expert.