Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 year ago

Seniors, have you ever had a situation where a teen tried to order you around & tell you what to do? How do you handle it?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

It if happens, it will be brief. If it keeps happening, someone is going to get slapped or punched! I don't takeshit off anyone! ESPECIALLY from kids!

• 1 year ago

No such time comes to mind. Sometimes, people are trying to be helpful, but that's not the same. I often don't even correct people who perceive me as less than I am.

• drip
    1 year ago

No, that has never happened to me.

• Peggy
    1 year ago

It hasn't happened to me but if it did I think I'd say "You show me first and I might need to be shown several times because I need patience because of my age"

When the person becomes impatient having to show you several times say to that person "there are things that you don't know also, such as the meaning of patience".

1 year ago

I go somewhere else. Lots of people = lots of trouble. Few people = some trouble. No people = no trouble.

• Snid
    1 year ago

A couple of times. I just nod and play along and smile. One time I told the girl off. She was way off base about what she was saying. A know it all, in fact. Only she didn't.

• PAMELA
    1 year ago

I would never let a teen order me to do anything, that would not happen to me.

1 year ago

I ignore it, because if you respond, they'll just keep doing it.

1 year ago

No. I have had someone half my age trying to be cute. I ignore them.

1 year ago

i’m a teen and i haven’t oedered around a grandma