Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 11 months ago

My ex smokes in front of my son and in the car even though he has asthma and brittle bones.?

He said he dosent but he stinks when he comes back from his and my son only being 6 has said daddy says put the windows down its ok.

• Edna

WHO has asthma and brittle bones - your ex or your son? If it's your ex, I don't know why you care IF he smokes; WHEN he smokes; or WHERE he smokes. His smoking doesn't affect your son - it only affects him.

thegoodman. I can't believe you actually said that. Mom might have left over that issue, and by law, Dad is allowed visitation rights. Hopefully she has the $$$ to take him to court over this. Don't blame Mom. She isn't with him anymore, nor does she smoke, and it is obvious that she is concerned, whereas, Dad isn't. In this day and age, for Dad to play stupid...ummm..And...it is not against the law to smoke, so CPS is out of line. Tell me, did you feed your kids soda or fried foods? That kills too. Causes diabetes, and heart attacks. And no, my kids rarely had sodas or fried food, and had lots of fruits and veggies.

So glad it is illegal to smoke in a car containing a child under 18 where I live.

That makes me so mad! I can't believe that people are so irresponsible and selfish. You must be upfront about it. Just say I don't want him passive smoking and if it keeps happening then I am not going to be able to let him spend time with you alone.

• k w

almost everything has a natural remedy, read this [ health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm ] I put a tsp of borax in a gal jug of unsweetened tea, and drank several jugs, I didn't chug the jugs just drank to stay hydrated and it did build up my jaw, and reduced the pockets to the dental hygienist, and I'm old enuf to have arthritis and have none, believe it or not......sorry bout the rude ex you have....dunno what to do, he sounds hooked....

• k w

sticks out my tongue at the pansy stalker.....

• Tulip

Ok thanks for letting us know

thats not a question....but i guess you are looking for comments about how horrible your ex is to make you feel better about yourself? Obviously you ex is a **** person for smoking around his son with asthma...but your a **** person for being with him in the first place. your fault and his fault for your poor child. If I were you, id call Child protective services and have them take him away from both of you.