How has President Donald J. Trump done so far and why has there been so little progress with the wall?

• Kini
    1 year ago

The wall has only gotten proper funding a few weeks ago through the Pentagon emergency funds because of Congress blocking it and lawsuits blocking it and Democratic sponsors of migrants creating other problems at the border. Mr Trump done more than his part to get a wall approved.

• 1 year ago

The wall was just another empty promise, just like releasing his tax returns - he never had any intention of releasing them. And if Mexico was going to pay for that wall, why is he going to Congress and asking for money to build it?

• Tepee
    1 year ago

Because the DemocRATs denied most of the funds for the wall until recently but progress is now being made.

• 1 year ago

His golf has improved immensely during his presidency.

1 year ago

He has made personal millions for himself and his offspring. Taxpayers are giving him $$$$....for his trips to Florida and to golf in Md. His DC hotel is a major $ winner. He is doing very well with his investment in presidential/treasury dept. trading

1 year ago

.............................

1 year ago

Yank problems really can't bring myself to care I read a story about America and do a jaw shattering yawn

I'm so bored of the USA but what can I do

1 year ago

Because he's concentrating on building a lunatic asylum for you.

• 1 year ago

I think he's done very poorly so far, especially if you use his own promises for criteria.

There never was going to be a wall. There was never even a PLAN for a wall. Nobody knows what it will cost, where it will go, how high it will be. Trump has certainly never considered such boring details!

• 1 year ago

The wall has been delayed by Congress not funding it.

But the funding is there now, and it can carry on. (Yes, it did already start construction.)