4 year old is hitting teacher and not listening to anyone?

my son has been VERY bad at daycare lately... Yesterday- he hit his teacher in the face (when I picked him up her cheek was BRIGHT red- he hit her right on the cheek bone), he called her a *****, spit at her, threw markers, ran around pushing chairs off the table at his friends. This is the 2nt time in the past... show more my son has been VERY bad at daycare lately...

Yesterday- he hit his teacher in the face (when I picked him up her cheek was BRIGHT red- he hit her right on the cheek bone), he called her a *****, spit at her, threw markers, ran around pushing chairs off the table at his friends. This is the 2nt time in the past week he's been sent home. Last Thursday I had to leave work 3 hours early because he kicked her, hit her, spit at her and told her he was "gonna kick your (her) ***" I swear I don't know whats gotten in to him. Yes I curse but not to that extent. I am trying to sensor myself. The only hitting that occurs in my house is a swat/spanking to his bottom if hes VERY naughty.

I have 3 appointments this Thursday with 2 child behavioral specialists (1 is a Dr. 1 works with our daycare. They're also going to observe him at daycare). When I asked him why he hit her yesterday he calmly told me "because she tried to stop me (from throwing markers)". he said basically the same thing last Thursday too. I don't know what to do!

We've done reward systems with stars (5 stars he gets a book....every 5 stars he gets something different. all the way up to 30 stars= new dvd movie.) I told him yesterday if he was good ALL week long I'd take him to see Cars 2 in the movie theater.