Which U.S. state do you think is underrated?

I personally think the state of Michigan is a very underrated state and I don't get why it's not more popular.

Favorite Answer

Michigan is tarnished by the crime levels and poverty in Detroit, water problems/finger pointing in Flint etc.. To someone on the outside listening to the headlines, Michigan sounds like a $hit show. Why would I want to go there?

• Garfield the Cat

My cousin lives in a small town south of Detroit and she loves it there, I also loved the suburbs of Detroit

Idaho is very underrated.

South Dakota, because it has Mount Rushmore and several other national parks. Many people think that SD is just fields, plains, and wildlife other than Mount Rushmore, is really cold in the winter, and despite having Mount Rushmore, is one of the least visited states. I haven't been to SD, but want to go someday.

Oklahoma maybe?

The state of the US, you refer to is pretty bad. Are you referring to one of the States - usually spelled with a capital letter.

Not sure what you mean, Michigan is the 10th most populous state in the union.

Texas is the worst state of all. Ok, I've never been to Alabama or Mississippi, so maybe its like number 48.

Texas is the greatest state in the world.

I think Montana is underrated

Massachusetts has a quality of life up there with Canada and Scandanavia

New Hampshire where I live, it's the best state.