Which U.S. state do you think is underrated?

I personally think the state of Michigan is a very underrated state and I don't get why it's not more popular.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Michigan is tarnished by the crime levels and poverty in Detroit, water problems/finger pointing in Flint etc.. To someone on the outside listening to the headlines, Michigan sounds like a $hit show. Why would I want to go there?

• Garfield the Cat
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

My cousin lives in a small town south of Detroit and she loves it there, I also loved the suburbs of Detroit

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Idaho is very underrated.

• 6 months ago

South Dakota, because it has Mount Rushmore and several other national parks. Many people think that SD is just fields, plains, and wildlife other than Mount Rushmore, is really cold in the winter, and despite having Mount Rushmore, is one of the least visited states. I haven't been to SD, but want to go someday.

• 6 months ago

Oklahoma maybe?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

The state of the US, you refer to is pretty bad. Are you referring to one of the States - usually spelled with a capital letter.

• 7 months ago

Not sure what you mean, Michigan is the 10th most populous state in the union.

Texas is the worst state of all. Ok, I've never been to Alabama or Mississippi, so maybe its like number 48.

• 7 months ago

Texas is the greatest state in the world.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I think Montana is underrated

• 7 months ago

Massachusetts has a quality of life up there with Canada and Scandanavia

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

New Hampshire where I live, it's the best state.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.