promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

why is it that the vast majority of trump supporters on Yahoo answers echo the claims of the el paso gunman in his manifesto?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump is an open racist who purposely riles up his base with rabid racist whistles nearly every time he opens his pie-hole. He literally laughed out loud when one of his supporters suggested gunning down non-European immigrants at one of his rallies. Only those people who are rabid hate-mongering bigots themselves could ever endorse or support such a nasty moron.

Eye roll

• ...Show all comments
    • J. c
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

The El Paso shooter's whole reason was to "save the environment" from human overpopulation. VERY DEMOCRAT of him.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

why does it have to be considered racist when ur a white person to want other races to back off. i dont think black people want white people there i dont think hispanics want white people there. theres nothing wrong with saying yo back off i need my personal space because im white and ur weirding me out

• 10 months ago

Because the majority here is christian and christians are unable to feel empathy and have a proper moral action.

• wowser
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Sock Accounts explain a lot

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Don't care. All murikkka can do like Jonestown and drink koolaid for all I care.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Most of them are quite gullible, the rest are plain simpletons; ALL of them display motivated reasoning orchestrated by a common bullshit artist...in other words

idjits

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

A vast majority of Bernie supporters and far left echo the claims of Venezuela and Stalin

• 10 months ago

We don't even know what that is yet. The cops are saying they haven't formally tied it down to him.

• 10 months agoReport

We haven't formally tied mark twain to Samuel Clemens yet eitger

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.